Follow us on Facebook

EVO Tool 2024 / EVO Tool 2024 vivo new securty / jajatidas mobile unlock

EVO Tool 2024 / EVO Tool 2024 vivo new securty / jajatidas mobile unlock


Watch the complete video and listen to what I am telling you, first of all I am telling you what all you can do here, you can see this Honor Huawei Fix, let me check all its models, how many brands are there today, I will let you check everything and whenever you see this, you will be able to use it for free, right, here is this brand and how many of its models you can use for free, there is no Mola, how many models of Motorola are there here, you can see here, right, after that new and no Plus here, let me check it, see what all you can do here, from A1 to the last, you see which model is there, oh brother, many, many of them are also free, this is a pay tool, but I am telling you how you can use it for free, after that, if you want to get activation as per your wish, now where had I reached, I write oppo's point and you will have to connect it to the test point, on which the test point will not come, it comes in front of you with a message, power off the phone, then this It tells me what to do, how to connect the phone, it's TCL, I don't know, maybe it's something from outside, I never got it, after that there is another brand, see here, I have never seen it, so there is only one model in it, 50 is fine, after that there is Tecno, how many models of Tecno will you find here, it's a great tool, brother, now I'll show you here, you can see in the VV, on which model  EVO Tool 2024 vivo new securty


test point will be written, connect it to the test point, whatever messages will be told in front, when you select the model, you will know yourself how to do it, see vimm's here and don't think that if you use it for free, you will not get the new update, you will get that too, right [Music] there are so many models, like here there is the Indian version note9, select it, connect it to the test point and enjoy or if you have an EDL cable, you can also connect it to EDL


so what was after the dummy, JTC, see how many models are there in it, now I'll tell you Let me show you how we can activate it for free. You cannot download the setup unless you create an ID. Look here, what can you do? Factory set FRP, User data, Boot loader, Unlock, Flash erase, RPM, Read, RPM. I am closing it. When I open it again, it will open here only. If you understand, then when you exit from here, then we can open it again. You understood, right? Otherwise, it will open only. You will understand that I don't know, our tool is not opening. But it is here in the corner only. It opens only. It takes a little time. It depends on the PC, how fast it is, how good the PC is, it works well according to that. Or this is some brother's PC. So I was running it for him and giving it to him after logging in. So now look here, it opens from here. Let's login here. We had saved the ID, password and login are correct and click on dashboard. Now what do you want to see, how will you activate it? Let me show you properly. Let's open Chrome. Start from here, here EV O EV. You have to write O  EVO Tool 2024


tool, right my brother, when you click on EVO tool, the first website is EO DT tools, click on it, you have to sign up here first of all, you understood, you will sign up here, you will put your email here , the brother whose PC this is, his Gmail will be here, yes, I am copying it, it has come, now we have to put our mail here and there should also be mail login, an OTP comes there, this OTP is gone , now I am opening Gmail here and an OTP must have come in Gmail, copy it and give it there, it is right, it has come down a little, here it has come edge 0r 4g, I am copying it and here we have to paste by pressing control and it will go automatically, 


it is right, now here the username is also there, the password is also there, confirm the password, enter the phone number and click here and agree here and sign up is done, if you want to save it, keep it here, if you don't want to keep it, it is your wish, I will copy the password from this. I am doing it and I have saved it. Now here we have to log in automatically once. Here we have to click on both the browsers. If you click on one, it will not happen. It is fine. Click on both . After that, log in. Now look at the dashboard here. It is free for 15 days. After that, click on the Get Now plan which is free here. I am speeding up a little here. Otherwise, it would take a lot of time , 51 minutes. You understood. So, you can use it for free for 15 days.  EVO Tool 2024


After that, if you want to use it again, you already know that there is a tool for WiFi and MAC address. Search on G. It changes the WiFi MAC address. You will always run it. You understood. I am clicking here. What do we do from here? I will show you from here. We can download the tool easily. It will not happen at first. You understand. Now you are logged in now. Now open it properly. If you do not change the MAC address after 15 days, it will not work. I am clicking here. Click on download and from here we can easily download the tool, if you try it first then it will not happen at all until you create an ID, if you have used it earlier then it will not happen again in the same PC unless you change the IP and do a little bit  EVO Tool 2024





Post a Comment

0 Comments