Follow us on Facebook

tecno spark 7 pro (kf8) flashing file tool

 tecno spark 7 pro (kf8) flashing file tool


tecno spark 7 pro (kf8) flashing file tool

today I will show you Techno Spark Seven Pro and its model is Samsung, so today we will love it with Falsa and F4 also Amla, this mobile was full date, I had called it, so I will show you how to do it fully, so first disable the anti-virus that you have in your laptop, first disable the anti-virus that you have in your laptop, so if it comes from here, then I will not show you how to disable the anti-virus in the settings, I will show you how to disable the anti-virus, when you switch off your laptop and turn it on, then it gets automatically used, how to clean it, I will also show this  you can see it, set the settings to real-time protection off, after this pause it, now what to do on your laptop is that you should have all these four files, first you see, you should have all these four files in that laptop, I will show you by doing a trick, you should have all these four files, see this The file is uploaded which is the Android Jelly Bean version, you can see the speech first. Watson 1082 and this is our I love USB, you will also have to install it and many bypasses of these cities, you will also have to install this and see this plus two version Prasanna 5.12, so the first thing is to test it, I will unzip all of them, it will take you time of the net too A specific  and tell me [Prashan]  So my profile of the mobile was done, Bhagwan ji, and I will not show it by manipulating it, there are many videos on YouTube about this, so download your driver and search how to install it on YouTube and see and I will message the profile plus two, first of all what you have to do is bypass with MCD guest MCD NDMC TMT, click on it and open it, after that your mobile is not turning on, so what you should do, what you have to do is remove the battery connection of the mobile, cover it By opening


tecno spark 7 pro (kf8) flashing file tool

by opening all the screws of this battery, open the collector and then cut it into small pieces and put it back in. After that there is nothing to be done here, just put it back. After bypassing, press the volume control and Bhavya simultaneously and use it. And yes, you should have the driver with you, I will also send the driver [prasadam] that this is our driver. I will show it on the market. I will show it by clicking on it. This is our UC driver. This is the clay mariot. Yes, this is our USB driver. So what do you have to do? I will put it on the side.


tecno spark 7 pro (kf8) flashing file tool

You can see the protection that was inside the mobile, the things that were inside it are my technology test, that means this processor is the new one. So I will minimize it. After that, I have a plus two, see the speech 5.12. I will open it. After opening this, you can see the def file that comes in the report, that is, the default file that comes inside the deposit. Select the default file that comes inside it and after that, set our file. class aa  this is our plazo file  a what to do after class pass is late

tecno spark 7 pro (kf8) flashing file tool 

de-verity corruption

Tour device is corrupt.

It can't be trusted and way out work properly.

Press power button to contime. device will power off in Ss


MobileSea_Tool  Download


activity version admin whatsapp group link 


SP Flash Tool  Download 


mct mtk auth bypass full link- Download


flash file android 11 Download 1


flash file android 11 Download 2


flash file android 11 Download 3 ok


Post a Comment

0 Comments